If you don’t have time to add one more kind to your Christmas candy, try this recipe for no-bake gingerbread nuggets. These are delicious sweets that are very easy to prepare and their delicious taste will be loved by young and old alike.
What will you need?
- 250 to 300g of assorted store-bought gingerbread
- 100g chocolate icing
- 1 soya bar
- 3 tablespoons of nuts of all kinds
- candied fruit
- 2 tablespoons chopped lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons rum (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- paper cupcakes
- Cut all your gingerbread into approximately 5mm cubes and drizzle with rum. Chop the candied fruit, nuts and log in the same way.
- Mix everything together and pour over the thickened chocolate coating. Using a spoon, now make mounds in individual paper cups, which you can decorate with candied fruit or coloured sprinkles.